The VVPC starts with the board. These folks are the backbone of our organization and keep us moving forward and helping to organize all the great efforts of our membership and community. Become a member and be a positive force at Valley View.
Board Members 2020- 2021
- President – Lisa DeCastro
- Executive VPs – Kate Davie & Rachel Calub
- Secretary – Ashley Hobson Caldwell
- Treasurers – Vu Tran
- VP After School Enrichment Program (ASEP) – Lisa DeCastro & Sara Webb-Schmitz
- VP Communications – Rachel Calub
- VP Room Parent Coordinator –Kelly Archuleta
- Gardening Committee Coordinators – Sara Webb-Schmitz and Theresa Hardy
- Rebuild – Sandra Mulhearn
Positions Still Open
- VP Fundraising VP Hospitality
- VP Programs Auditor
- Community Building and Outreach
- Dad’s Club Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Contact us at email@example.com
Thanks to all the above volunteers for stepping up to the challenge, leading us and bringing these awesome programs to Valley View.
The board and it’s membership are governed by the organization’s bylaws. Click Here to see the bylaws.
The VVPC strives to enhance the educational experience of Valley View students by supplementing school programs, supporting teachers, promoting family involvement, and fostering a cooperative, inclusive school community.
Feel the pride that comes with volunteering with the Parents Club. Want to make a larger impact? Become more than just a member. Whatever you choose to do, you will help make our school great and a place to be proud of.