The VVPC starts with the board. These folks are the backbone of our organization and keep us moving forward and helping to organize all the great efforts of our membership and community. Become a member and be a positive force at Valley View.
Board Members 2019- 2020
- President – Sandra Mulhearn
- Vice President – Monte Andreasen
- Secretaries – Lisa DeCastro
- Treasurers – Fabiana Snaith
- VP After School Enrichment Program (ASEP) – Sara Webb-Schmitz
- VP Communications – Tiffany Trode English
- VP Fundraising – Alyssa Padia
- VP Room Parent Coordinator – Renee McKim
- ASEP Committee Coordinator – Lisa DeCastro
- Auditor– Alison DeJung
- Gardening Committee Coordinators – Sara Webb-Schmitz and Theresa Hardy
- Grant Writing- Tiffany Trode English
- Dad’s Club Committee Coordinators – Monte Andreasen and Alan Holoch
Positions Still Open
- VP Hospitality-
- VP Programs
- VP Volunteer Coordinator
- Community Building and Outreach Coordinator
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to all the above volunteers for stepping up to the challenge, leading us and bringing these awesome programs to Valley View.
The board and it’s membership are governed by the organization’s bylaws. Click Here to see the bylaws.
Important Days of the Month
First Day Tea
Monday, August 19, 8:45am
Welcome Back Picnic
Sat, August 24, 11am – 2pm
Wed, August 28, 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Penny Wars Begin!
Friday, Aug 30, 2019
The VVPC strives to enhance the educational experience of Valley View students by supplementing school programs, supporting teachers, promoting family involvement, and fostering a cooperative, inclusive school community.