Merchant Subscription Programs help raise funds for VVPC while you shop! We can say its the Easy Money because it helps raise funds and it costs nothing. So bascially you are shopping and raising funds.
The BoxTops program is going digital!
1. The new app is already live. You can download it now, or update your app to the new version if you already had it.
2. BoxTops clips WILL still be accepted from schools as long as they aren’t expired – and that’s at least 2023 from the current clips we are still seeing on products now.
3. For a good chunk of time, you’ll be able to earn physical clips from products AND digital clips from receipts, so start scanning!
4. The reason BTFE went digital was because so many products were leaving the program due to the issues printing packaging with constantly changing dates. This is actually a positive change and SHOULD result in more products rejoining the program, since they don’t have to change their packaging all the time.
Shoparoo is a free app for smartphones and tablets that lets anyone turn pictures of shopping receipts into donations to your school. With Shoparoo, every grocery receipt – regardless of the store or products purchased – earns money for your school. There’s no need for parents to provide sensitive information such as their name, address, bank account or credit card numbers.
It’s a new way to earn money for our school with your everyday purchases.
Benefit Mobile is a smartphone app that lets you purchase and redeem digital gift cards from your phone. For every gift card purchased, a percentage of the gift card value (0.5 – 20%, depending on the retailer) will be donated to the Valley View Parents’ Club.
There are over 125 participating businesses, including Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, Home Depot, AirBNB, Southwest Airlines, and many more.
For a description of the app and to view a list of participating retailers please visit www.benefit-mobile.com/
- Step 1: Download the benefit app onto your iPhone or Android device
- Step 2: Open the app and select a beneficiary.
- Go to Non-Profits and search for Valley View Parents’ Club.
- Note: The VVPC is listed under Non-profits, NOT under Schools.
- Step 3: Link your Benefit Mobile account to a credit card or bank account.
- Step 4: Search through the list of retailers. Gift cards can be purchased in advance and stored on your device until you’re ready to use them, purchased right at the checkout counter, or used for online purchases.
- Step 5: Show your digital gift card to the cashier, or enter the gift card number when making online purchases.
- There is also an option to purchase digital gift cards for friends and family.
- iGive members generate donations by shopping online at any of our 1,900+ Stores.
- There are no added costs, obligations, nor any hidden fees.
- You don’t need to enter any codes, notify the store, or iGive. It’s all automatic!
Ways to Use iGive:
The VVPC strives to enhance the educational experience of Valley View students by supplementing school programs, supporting teachers, promoting family involvement, and fostering a cooperative, inclusive school community.
Feel the pride that comes with volunteering with the Parents Club. Want to make a larger impact? Become more than just a member. Whatever you choose to do, you will help make our school great and a place to be proud of.